Need Help Can't install roms, Failed FBS install

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Need Help Can't install roms, Failed SBF install

Tried to install several roms but every time it says it can't verify the info so I decided to do SBF.
Plugged in phone PC downloaded motoflash driver even though I have latest moto usb driver and shows up as this in RDS lite
IMEI/ESN/MEID: N / A
Technology: N / A
Software Version: N / A
Flex Version: N / A
Bootloader Version: v0x00C106
DRM Version: N / A
Phone Type: Engineering (1D1D3410D773020000003C060000)
It goes through a few things and then gets to flashing but says FAILED phone is not compatible with multi-interface super-file. (0x703B)
I verified the SBF was the correct one, wasn't corrupt and was the correct md5 and tried a couple times with the same result.

What do?

Last edited:

atamagaokashii

Reaction score
Hit the search key on your physical keyboard and hold it as it bootloops. That did it for me. I always forget that step.

Sent from my brain craving zombie stomped droid2

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
On mine I have to hold X to get into the bootloader. Unfortunately it still fails verification and now it wont even show up on my PC, I've tried 2 different ones, Vista and XP.

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
At one point up did work but not anymore. It wont even power on anymore unless its plugged in like the battery is dead even though its been charging for 2 days.

So right now I am unable to get it to show up on any PC or flash any rom without failing the verification.

Reaction score
The phone won't charge when there is no OS installed. Charge your battery in someone else's phone, then do the up+power buttons to get into bootloader, then SBF.

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
The phone won't charge when there is no OS installed. Charge your battery in someone else's phone, then do the up+power buttons to get into bootloader, then SBF.

Is there a reason why i wasnt able to flash a new rom or get sbf to work? After charging the battery i will still be stuck with those problems.