Need help..... camera will not start up

Reaction score
on my wifes phone I am having a problem. i cannot get the camera to start. no matter what i do i get a black screen and it wont go away unless I press the power button for a second then when i press it again it gives me the force quit option thats it. The camera will not work. I am not using Task killer, havent downloaded anything in weeks to the phone and have minimal apps on the phone.

did a battery pull twice and it didnt work :( do i need to do a hard reset? what else can i try or what could cause this?

thanks

General_Lee86

Reaction score
Do you have any one of the Barcode scanner type programs on it cause I know I had this problem and uninstalled one of them and mine has worked since for almost 2 months now. If you do have one what is the name of it?

OP
S
Reaction score
Do you have any one of the Barcode scanner type programs on it cause I know I had this problem and uninstalled one of them and mine has worked since for almost 2 months now. If you do have one what is the name of it?

no none installed. :(

OP
S
Reaction score
did a factory restore and camera still doesnt work so they are sending me a new one.