Need help but might be a dumb question

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
I want to reset my phone like go back to day one and start over. Only thing is frist I paid for launcher pro + & I have 3 starrs on all angry birds and dont want to lose all and start over. So is there a way to back up angry birds and how do I put lp+ back on after I reset my phone with out having to pay for it again.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to reset my phone like go back to day one and start over. Only thing is frist I paid for launcher pro + & I have 3 starrs on all angry birds and dont want to lose all and start over. So is there a way to back up angry birds and how do I put lp+ back on after I reset my phone with out having to pay for it again.

The only way to save your Angry Birds would be to root, download Titanium and freeze the app. Other then that when you do a factory data reset it will wipe out your information.

Beyond that I can't help, I really don't know much about the Fascinate, but that's true of all Android phones.

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
When you purchased launcherpro you should've received an email with a key code and you can dl an app called app to sd and all you have to do to save your angry birds game is move the game from your phone to your sd card...hope this helps you out.

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
Oh make sure you remove your sd card before you perform the factory reset.

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
after the factory reset download launcher pro and when it asks to either purchase or enter your key code just check your email and then and enter your key code...simple as that

OP
Swvapunk69

Swvapunk69

Reaction score
Thanks alot

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
As far as Launcher Pro goes if you backup homescreen settings it will automatically restore your Plus key code when you restore it so you dont have to keep putting it in....

As far as Angry Birds goes i think HookBill is right to use titanium as the only way