Need friendfeed apk and odex

fisherman50

Reaction score
I found the link for the d2g system dump. Does anyone have just the friendfeed apk and odex files that I can download to my sdcard? I can't access the 150 mb file after downloading and uncompressing with astrozip. It just shows as a txt file.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Android can read zip files out of the box. Did you mean AndroZip? The system dump is a gzip file. Extract it with AndroZip. Now you have a file called droid-2-global-system-dump. So now you need to rename the file, possibly, and a .zip extension to it, and then extract it again.

OP
F

fisherman50

Reaction score
I renamed it .zip and it won't let me extract again.it says unpacking zip ... then operation failed.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Maybe try .tar and see if that works. If all else fails, download it your PC. Extract it using 7zip. Then you will get a single file out it. Extract that new file with 7 zip and you can then transfer the dump to your phone if you like.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I have a full blur rom link all you have to do is click the rom & open it on your desktop cpu or Notebook CPU then click The bottom foler called system open it then click the top folder called app scroll down & Find Friend feed feed apk not to sure about the odex

Might be the only way to get those is to sbf & pull it from your phone after mounting hope I helped

OP
F

fisherman50

Reaction score
Thx I was trying not to have to us the pc but will.