NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT (Ripped from Droid X by OP)

• Thread starter LegionDAFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LegionDAFecalExcretion

I felt I needed to clear something up, EA has not released the Need for Speed Shift Demo, they shipped the whole thing with the retail units of Droid X! I present it to you now.........

I have a retail Droid X unit and have ripped the Need for Speed Shift apk off of it. This thing is a whopping 100 MEGS! I know people have been looking for this for a while, so I happily present it to you all!

Im not sure if its permissible to post this here, but it is not a paid app. It is the full game locked to a few tracks unless you purchase it for 9.99. The purchase happens in-game and is billed to your carrier account rather than Google checkout.

xbimmp.png

33krcqg.png

a1lk3r.png

5mjteh.png

This is the full game apk but you must purchase it to unlock it.

Got it to install on my MOTO Droid running froyo without having to use apps 2sd.

Snapdagon users have been reporting graphical issues. Sorry incredible and evo users.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

My thoughts: This is the most visually impressive android game to date, having played the console version and beat it I was amazed at how close they came to replicating the console experience on a android phone. Its that good. The physics are very well done and handle like real cars, and it keeps almost all of the visual elements of the console game so I felt right at home. Having bought it, I would definitely recommend it to other Android gaming enthusiasts.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Moved to game section........

posting this apk is fine. One must still purchase it to use all the features. It's a free demo.

OP
S

SEGA

NOOB ALERT: Were do I install/place it to? Do I make a folder?

Mayze

Reaction score
Ugh.... Don't have enough space to install it. I've deleted a lot of my apps and I still don't have enough. I'm not getting rid of them all :p

OP
S

SEGA

Ugh.... Don't have enough space to install it. I've deleted a lot of my apps and I still don't have enough. I'm not getting rid of them all :p

Ya I'm using APKInstaller app and it says 'I can't view file free up space', I have over 164mbs of free space on the phones internal memory alone..

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Legion: question...how did you get your Droid X? You a blogger?

Mayze

Reaction score
I have well over 100 mb of internal memory as well and I get the same message.

OP
S

SEGA

Sorry but I need a little more detail on how the guy a few post up, got it to work on his Moto Droid

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score
Think link is broken. The file I'm downloading is only 48kb and it failes to parse package during install. Would really like to try this out.

Thanks,
Brick

sportadic22

Reaction score
Think link is broken. The file I'm downloading is only 48kb and it failes to parse package. Would really like to try this out.

Thanks,
Brick

i tried downloading it directly from my droid... came out to like ya under 100KB...im now downloading from my computer..im at 5mbs and going up..soo do it on pc then transfer i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.