Need for Speed Shift Download Stuck

F

Frik own a Stik

Hey, I just bought NFS Shift and the downloads gets to 100% and stops, any help? I've tried just closing the app and restarting the download. When I do that it just skips through the download and gets stuck again. When I say skip I mean like

12%>34%>57%>87%>100%

It's not really downloading the data.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
You have to wait, for some reason the progress indicator is inaccurate and it takes quite some time beyond when it reaches 100% for the data to be completely downloaded. By quite some time, I mean 30 minutes or so depending on how quick your data connection happens to be. I just downloaded it yesterday, so I know exactly what you are talking about; though.

When you close the app and retry, it doesn't redownload the data that it has already downloaded.

gertman

Reaction score
I totally agree!! You need to set it to download and just walk away. You can turn the sound up so you will here music when it is done so you don't have to keep checking.

OP
F

Frik own a Stik

Weird...What I ended up doing was deleting the data off the SD card then restart download. After that it installed the second it hit 100. Thanks for the help though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes these large sdcard data downloads can be finicky. Glad you got it working, though.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
People Baseball superstar 2011 is out now for android is way better then 2008,2009 and 2010 combine.