Need command and conquer

dea2040

Reaction score
Let's face it, so far all of the strategy games suck for android... All of my tedious searching and browsing for a good one has yielded negative results. They impressed me by putting a full PS2 game (GTA) on android, now where's the big name developer who wants to put Command and Conquer Generals or Red Alert on Android devices? I mean, I really don't care who you are, I know its difficult to disagree with me saying Generals would be amazing on a tablet...
Anyway, that's my little blurb.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
I agree, most RTS games on android suck pretty hard when compared to Command and Conquer, I really wish we would get Red Alert like the Iphone has =\ even though it didn't get the best reviews, it would still be the best RTS game on android, I've been emulating Red Alert via Playstation emulation, it's about as good as you can get when it comes to RTS games on the android, I really wish android had some of the games Iphone had...Time Crisis, Red Alert, Resident Evil 4, Secret Of Mana, Chrono trigger, Call of duty zombies, grand theft auto china town wars, I know a lot of these games can be ran via emulation, but we REALLY shouldn't have to in the first place, I would gladly buy a fully working non glitchy version of the game if it were out on the android store =\