need better sound profiles

Badguy1

Reaction score
loving the phone so far 1 problem is not being able to custom set ringers and notifiers , would like to set the phone to only ring for phone calls at night not e mail or sms...looking for a quick option not something i have to go into 3 or 4 menus deep to do every night.The storm let u set for calls only. don't really want to shut down all vol. @ bedtime

noles200

Reaction score
If they don't have anything I'm sure there is some sort of app for that. For those of us coming from BB we're going to have a learning curve and have to get used to certain things. I remember the same when I went from Palm to WIMO and then WIMO to BB. I felt each time I was moving to better software and I think this will be the same after some tinkering.

OP
B

Badguy1

Reaction score
yeah I here ya I tried the apps for altering sound profiles but they were not good for me just want something simple to toggle from all sounds to phone calls only.hopefully someone will write something soon.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
For those of us coming from BB we're going to have a learning curve and have to get used to certain things.

You said it... I miss having a custom sound for SMS from different people. That was a feature even my iPhone friends were jealous of. So, like them, I have to settle for custom rings for now.

theduke211

Reaction score
You're lucky! I WISH a text or email beep would wake me up at night! I would sleep through a train crash.