Need assistance with Galaxy buds live

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Just got a pair and linked them to my note 20

Can't get it to auto read text messages even though I turned it on in the app.

I use Google messages does it only work if you use Samsung messages

Post faq tips and useful info I need to know here

I am also going to Google the faq as well

I have have also turned the active noise cancelling on and off and it does not seem to do anything. Any tips?

Also is there a way to have voice command do an acknowledgement beep. When you activate. Hard to know if it's ready for a command

Also if your phone is close enough just saying ok Google without clicking the voice cmd in the bud itself is sometime easier

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Use Good Lock and add the Bixby Routines + module it will work with Google Messages to read out loud with Bluetooth

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Use Good Lock and add the Bixby Routines + module it will work with Google Messages to read out loud with Bluetooth
What's good lock?

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
It's the best thing to use with a Samsung device.. Customize and modules.. Get it from the Galaxy store....
I am reading the good lock description it does t say what it does. Can you explain is it just to enhance Bixby routines?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I am reading the good lock description it does t say what it does. Can you explain is it just to enhance Bixby routines?

Best way to describe it has different modules you can add to enhance anything from theme phone to help with multi task... Download and then add a few you will see different options.. There is one for Bixby plus and one handed plus assistance is nice.. Theme the phone or status bar... Nav keys... There are home up enhancements... You can check each as you like and if you don't like one just Uninstall

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm looking for someone who can help me out with my Galaxy Buds Live. I have been using them for about 2 months now and they are great but I need some help with them. I don't know how to use them properly. I would like to learn how to use them correctly and efficiently. If anyone is interested please contact me via email at
Good day ...welcome to forum ..please post here what you need to learn...what phone are you using to pair to the Buds live ?

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk