Need App help from BB Storm Users- Contact moving to Droid

350-Jason

Reaction score
What's the best way to move contacts from my Storm to the Droid on Friday Morning? I don't want to have to be at Best Buy any longer than i'm already going to have to be. Is there an App that I can use on my Storm right now and recover them on the same App on the Droid Friday?

Sorry if that was confusing,
but thanks in advance.

Leastbay

Reaction score
Im hoping google sync will work for this. Download that on you BB and it will send all your contacts to Gmail. Its what I am planning on using.

Mike7380s

Reaction score
Use google sync. Download it to your BB and it will sync your contacts and calendar from BB to Google calendar and to contacts on your gmail. Obviously you need a google account but it is easy to setup. All info will be synced to your droid once it is activated.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Only important thing to note with sprite mobile is you download the .cod to your computer, not your phone. .jad's download to your phone, .cod's need to be installed through desktop manager.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Would anyone take a guess at what the best approach is? All my stuff is with google so would there be a reason I would need this program for my BB?

louie2

Reaction score
IT EASY AS 1 2 3 done

I current use Blackberry :icon_ devil: Bold and sent all my contact to my Gmail account and when I pick up my Droid tonight at Midnight in New York I will send sync Droid to gmail and then all my contacts will be on my home:icon_ banana:

Dream

Reaction score
Wont they just transfer all the contacts right at the store like they do with every other phone?

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I cannot get SpriteMigrate to install from the phone. Evidently they have it wrong on their own website as was pointed out above.

And GoogleSync is virtually unusable on my Storm. Cannot move from field to field.

Last edited:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wont they just transfer all the contacts right at the store like they do with every other phone?

verizon will im not too sure about best buy but i dont see why not....

some people want to plan ahead so they dont need to be in the store any longer then they really need to.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I just downloaded googlesync to my blackberry and synced it to google. All my contacts moved over.

Once I log onto gmail via the Droid it will sync them up from there. That is my method as well.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I can't even get to part of the GoogleSync app on my Storm. The keyboard is in the way and I can't get rid of it.

As for SpriteMigrate, BB DM says it is incompatible with my device. :mad:

I am on 5.0.328

OP

350-Jason

Reaction score
I just downloaded googlesync to my blackberry and synced it to google. All my contacts moved over.

Once I log onto gmail via the Droid it will sync them up from there. That is my method as well.

Worked like a charm. Already did it, all contacts are on my droid now.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Got it working... had to turn off compatibility mode on the GoogleSync app.

But this doesn't back up my SMS/MMS messages or notes.