Need a tethering app that works with Liberty GB

Puresilence

Reaction score
So what is a good tethering app that works with Liberty GB v0.4, I downloaded "wireless tether for root users" and it said my kernal does not support it so does anyone have a link to a good one or to where I can get the apk for the right version of wireless tether for root users

J

JriderG

That kernel thing was just telling you about access control. Do you need to do that?

Sent from my Nexus S using DroidForums

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
When I click ignore on it I get a message that says tethering will not work. Then when I click on it to tether it looks like it starts but does not show up on both my laptop and iPod.

J

JriderG

Google wifi tether 3.0. That's the one im using. And im also using tbh tether patch

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
I think I saw that on one of the forums I was looking through, didn't know if that worked or not

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
I just flash the patch right then install th apk after

J

JriderG

It works good for me

J

JriderG

Yea that's what I did

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Works perfectly! Thank you so much, also read that they are cracking down on tethering, is that more of just a scare tactic or should I be worried, only wanted to have it work so just on the off chance I really needed it I would have it

J

JriderG

I don't worry at all, but that's just me. Maybe someone will give some input.

OP
P

Puresilence

Reaction score
Yeah kinda figured if you used a crap load of data then they would take notice but only a little here and there shouldn't bring up any red flags