Need a Case Belt loop Pouch for X with body glove case

jpatenaude

Reaction score
I have an droid X with a Body Glove hard Case. I am looking for a Case that attaches vertically to my belt, through a belt loop. The "Dickies" soft case velcro does not fit over the top of the phone to secure itself. Any thoughts?:

mugz91

Reaction score
Don't know what is compatible with a body glove case, but I highly recommend the Otter Box if you can't find what you are looking for. Belt clip swivels to any direction you choose, but it is a little bulky. Excellent protection for your phone, though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jwalz

Reaction score
How much was the box any good knock offs or none as good as the real otter?

THE X

OP
J

jpatenaude

Reaction score
Ya.Thanks Mugz91. My buddy has the Otterbox. Great protection but as you mentioned- TOO BULKY on the hip and dont like the swivel. Thanks though

OP
J

jpatenaude

Reaction score
The Body Glove has protected well but like to "Carry" on my belt. Because it's like a chocolate bar, I don"t care for it sticking up in my Gutt. Got a cheap pouch on ebay (bluedot). Does exactly what I want but it is exactly that CHEAP. I have replaced it twice in 5 monthes.

OP
J

jpatenaude

Reaction score
Rap. I loved that nitize with my old phone. I read another post that said the top didn't fit over the phone. It velcros closed for you with a body glove case?