Navigation screen issue

zebra23

Reaction score
I used Google Navigation the other day and noticed something weird. When driving and giving me directions, it would give me a birds eye view of me driving with entire map being shown. Normally, the blue arrow sits at the very bottom of the screen and the screen travels north while you drive. Very odd. Anybody have a fix. I just downloaded the most recent update today, because with the last update, my phone kept rebooting like with many other Rezound users.

Attachments

• 2012-09-20_14-41-21.png
    2012-09-20_14-41-21.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,829

acejavelin

Reaction score
You must have accidentally tapped the compass icon (Red/White arrow thing under the distance to next turn), when you tap that it changes the orientation of the display to be based on your current direction (the blue arrow always faces up) or Always North (blue icon changes direction based on your current direction of travel), just tap the icon again and things should return to normal.

And the current version (6.12.0) and the previous one (6.11.1) were both good with the Rezound, just the one previous to that was the problem (6.11.0). I used the 6.12.0 version today for about 1/2 hours with no issues, seems fine to me.