Names of the stock applications on S3

fyrefly

Reaction score
I am not computer savy and forums are brand new to me. When I purchased my Droid X verizon had to mail it to me. It worked great for a little while and then I thought I was receiving horrible service droping calls and getting booted off the internet. I thought it happened because of where I lived I just figured I got really bad service so I basicly didn't even really get any use it and my bill was outrageous. So I switched services in 11/2013
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
F

fyrefly

Reaction score
And I switched carriers to sprint and got an S3. I've become aware that something is very wrong with my hardware and software. I don't want anyone to think I'm being picky or want speal treatment. Im not trying to complain about anyone and no one has helped me. I need help and nobody else knows how to handle this issue. I need to talk to that someone that you go to when you dont know. Could you please have someone contact me through my forum email.

Jason R

Reaction score
What!? WOW.You need to call sprint and complain to them not to a Verizon forum.

Last edited:

TatDroid

Reaction score
Not sure you understand the concept of a forum. It's not a person who contacts you, it's thousands of users with similar interests and experiences who ask and answer each others questions. So ask away, and see what responses you get!

OP
F

fyrefly

Reaction score
I have and I was a customer of verizons for years until my first smart phone, I left verizon for having an extremely large data bills that I could not understand. And your right I'm very new forums.

OP
F

fyrefly

Reaction score
With all of that out there Sprint thinks v my former Droidx and my current Galaxy S3 is "jailbreak" meaning someone else is taking advantage of my services by almost coming the droid x. With the S3 I can see what programs someone else is using. I just want my my device back to the way I purchased it so I can make the choices of what is done to it.

OP
F

fyrefly

Reaction score
Therevis only one person that had access to do this and it would not benefit me for this person to be punished. I just want to have my privacy and not to be paying someone eles phone bill.
If anyone can help please do.
Sincerely,
Janah Ng

OP
F

fyrefly

Reaction score
What is an INDI manager and .apk verse an Odex and are these factory apps? How do I secure my device and personal information for the future.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Hopefully someone else here can help you out. I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. I'm not sure how/why Sprint would care about your former Verizon account? Or how your old (unactivated, I assume) Droid X figures into this. Sorry.