MyPhone Explorer - why not more news about this?

Michlo

Reaction score
Originally Wallasey, UK now Los Angeles, CA
In searching for a solution to syncing between the X and Outlook I came across this fantastic program available on the Droid Market.

The computer version is available here:

FJ Software Development

They also have forums available:

FJ Software :: Forum anzeigen - English section

Not only does it completely sync via USB or WiFi but it allows us to truly explore our 'phones giving us all sorts of information and utilities such as:

• Adressbook - with direct sync to Outlook, GMail, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes and Tobit David
  • Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Google, Sunbird, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Windows calendar(Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Tobit David and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local)
  • SMS - archive, export, import, excessive messages,...
  • Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer, automatic photosync...
  • Set phoneclock based on atomtime
  • and much more. f.e.: calllists, edit profiles, control phone, memorystatus, phonemonitor,...
It also serves as a complete backup program including the 'phones applications.

Anybody else using this powerful utility?

Cheers.

rcarter56

Reaction score
I have also been very frustrated with the lack of clear information about how to synchronize contacts, calendar, etc, for my droid 2 and MS Outlook in the office. My life NEEDS to be integrated. I worked through the downloading issues, I think, with myphoneexplorer. Is there a manual anywhere which describes how to do things? I figured out how to do a one-way sync of contacts and calendar from outlook to the phone. Now, I can see the contacts on the MPE desk tool, however, I cannot find them on my phone. Suggestions?

quik0001

Reaction score
I am having problems with computer recognizing phone via usb using myphoneexplorer. I think it is a drriver issue, but am having no luck. Any suggestions?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using DroidForums App

tacotory

Reaction score
I'm struggling with MPE too. I've heard great things about it and Corey from syncdroid.net recommended it for what I need (two-way contacts sync with outlook without using google), but I can't seem to get it to get the contacts from outlook. It keeps putting on my google contacts, which is basically just a list of everyone that has ever sent me an email.

This issue is getting so old. I can't believe this is not the top item on developer lists to get fixed with the droid phones.