"Mylock" enabled but not skipping lock screen...?

liguy257

Reaction score
That has happened in the past but it usually goes away after a few minutes... this time it's been since yesterday. The lock screen is not being skipped automatically like it should. I did add an app yesterday ("Widgetsoid") but I think the lock screen worked for a bit after that had been installed so I don't know if that's the cause (don't feel like deleting it until I know because I set up a few things with it already).

Can a different app impact My Lock though? I didn't change any settings to do with the lock screen on anything so my lock should trigger it to skip like it's done since I got the phone a year ago.

Suggestions?

petjakob

Reaction score
yes, i've seen cases where other apps can do something that compromises quick unlock. it was more common pre-2.2 as in 2.2 they made it so that the lockscreen disabling feature no longer quit completely if any app did a lock screen skip and forgot to restore the lockscreen. it's complicated, anyhow though i think that you would be fine if you just reboot the phone and try stopping and restarting quick unlock