My XT910 won't open

drdoom94

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm in serious trouble and I really need your help. I decided to flash my ROM for the 1st time to MIUI and it was successful. I decided to try The Arctic and I was unsuccessful and now I have no idea what I should do because the clockworkmod would not load anymore. The only thing I can load is the boot-loader in my phone. Is there still any hope I can fix my phone? :(

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Welcome to the forum, sorry you are experiencing trouble with your phone.

There is a Razr utility for your GSM version that has the fastboot files, if you do a Google search for Razr Utility GSM you will see the first link for it with instructions. Don't want to post a link for another site on here, but it should get you fixed up.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Thanks! Will check it out. Will let you know what happened...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
No problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Hi, I just downloaded the tool. Can you help me on how I could load into the settings in my phone? I forgot how I did it but I was able to open it in the first few tries. I am not able to continue after I've downloaded the GSM Tools :/ I'm seeing white led light while it connects to my computer...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Do you mean the recovery menu?

Power off the phone, press and hold the volume up and down and then the power button, you will see a black screen with white letters, use volume down to move cursor and volume up to select what you want.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Do you mean the recovery menu?

Power off the phone, press and hold the volume up and down and then the power button, you will see a black screen with white letters, use volume down to move cursor and volume up to select what you want.

I figured out that I have ran out of battery. I'm now able to go to recovery menu. I'm not sure what I should do now. Can you message me a recommended link on how I could install a new ROM here? I think I still have to remove my "The Arctic" because it wouldn't load but I'm not seeing any buttons for reformat. Sorry to bother.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Did you download that RAZR utility for your phone? There should be an option for a restore.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Did you download that RAZR utility for your phone? There should be an option for a restore.

Well, umm... I still have no idea... check this image out... after that finished, my phone showed me an android icon who looks like he's still being fixed or he's still missing something. O_O

View attachment 54250

I don't know how to continue :(

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Looks like it finished okay but for some reason booted you back into recovery. Are there any status bars on the screen? Try pressing the volume up and down at the same tie and see if you to the recovery menu and have an option to reboot the phone.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
it has been turning on by itself by showing a red logo of M then dies again. Sounds like a zombie phone now.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If you press and hold the volume up and down button for 10 seconds and the phone reboots does it still get stuck.

Alternatively is you just press the power button once, will the phone turn off so you can get it on a charger to make sure you don't get low battery bricked?

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
If you press and hold the volume up and down button for 10 seconds and the phone reboots does it still get stuck.

Alternatively is you just press the power button once, will the phone turn off so you can get it on a charger to make sure you don't get low battery bricked?

Sorry I did not see your fast reply. Anyway, I am able to open it and when I charge my phone, it is able to show a battery icon. Still, I am not able to open my phone properly. I always have trouble opening my phone to recovery menu and this time I've been thinking if I should try to "install bootstrap recovery app" and I hope there is a reformat button... and maybe I could try installing my old ROM again?

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
I am still able to go to recovery menu. Now what should I do? It seemed that restoring to 651.73.30 didn't work. I wonder what I should do now...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P