My Thoughts n questions on DROID phones....

SummitPrincess

Reaction score

Hello There!

This is my first time posting on a Droid Forum! Cool! :icon_ lala:

Ok, I have the Droid X. And I love it! It's my first non flip phone! So
I was exited and nervous! I barely knew how to turn the phone on, the bells
and whistles, notifications! Ugh! Now I can do it with my eyes closed!

Anyways, my question is this and maybe no one knows yet, but I DO love the
Sammie S3! Well if Verizon will ever get it! It seems like T-Mobile will get it
first and Sprint! Lastly VW~ ! It firgures!
Well, I love it that the S3 will have a 4.8 screen, and God everything else that
will be so new and awesome to learn and use!
But I have always LOVED the DROID MAXX! And it seems like their are NO Cons,
and the battery life is so awesome!
Do you think that they will ever come up with a newer model like a Droid MAXX 2???????
A bigger screen-ish like 4.6. More bells and whistles, etc! I could go on forever.
I dont know if I will be able to afford the S3, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for
a new phone! So I might have to go with the DROID MAXX! My 2 great girlfriends have
the MAXX! They love it! The S3 looks a little cheap ish, but I wont know how I feel about
the phone til I go to the store and check it out and touch it play with it, and see for myself!
But either way I will have a nice purple case to protect from me always droping my phone!
Ugh! I really do love the MAXX and I wish I knew the answer before they discontinue the
MAXX!!!!! That would not be good! But I doubt it cuz it's doing so well.

So I think that's it. Dont know if anyone can advise me, but I will see how I feel bout the
S3. I will wait for a month or so, and read the reviews on it before I even think of buying it!
It will be hard, but I really want to see how everyone feels bout the S3. Before I make
my final decission!!!

Thanks a bunch! Droid Girl FOREVER!

Helen

thebeeobee

Reaction score

Hello There!

This is my first time posting on a Droid Forum! Cool! :icon_ lala:

Ok, I have the Droid X. And I love it! It's my first non flip phone! So
I was exited and nervous! I barely knew how to turn the phone on, the bells
and whistles, notifications! Ugh! Now I can do it with my eyes closed!

Anyways, my question is this and maybe no one knows yet, but I DO love the
Sammie S3! Well if Verizon will ever get it! It seems like T-Mobile will get it
first and Sprint! Lastly VW~ ! It firgures!
Well, I love it that the S3 will have a 4.8 screen, and God everything else that
will be so new and awesome to learn and use!
But I have always LOVED the DROID MAXX! And it seems like their are NO Cons,
and the battery life is so awesome!
Do you think that they will ever come up with a newer model like a Droid MAXX 2???????
A bigger screen-ish like 4.6. More bells and whistles, etc! I could go on forever.
I dont know if I will be able to afford the S3, and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for
a new phone! So I might have to go with the DROID MAXX! My 2 great girlfriends have
the MAXX! They love it! The S3 looks a little cheap ish, but I wont know how I feel about
the phone til I go to the store and check it out and touch it play with it, and see for myself!
But either way I will have a nice purple case to protect from me always droping my phone!
Ugh! I really do love the MAXX and I wish I knew the answer before they discontinue the
MAXX!!!!! That would not be good! But I doubt it cuz it's doing so well.

So I think that's it. Dont know if anyone can advise me, but I will see how I feel bout the
S3. I will wait for a month or so, and read the reviews on it before I even think of buying it!
It will be hard, but I really want to see how everyone feels bout the S3. Before I make
my final decission!!!

Thanks a bunch! Droid Girl FOREVER!

Helen

Verizon is getting the S3 right along with everyone else. Preorders start on wednesday. $199 for 16GB and 32gb for $250.

Double data ends tomorrow, btw, if you aren't grandfathered into unlimited, that might be a factor.

And last, here is a vid of the Galaxy S2 vs the S3. This made me more comfortable knowing that the software hasn't really caught up to the hardware yet, and my Razr Maxx can still do just about everything the next gen will do at the same speeds, but with 50% more battery life :). [video=youtube;5DQ_UAtrnOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DQ_UAtrnOg[/video]

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the forum!! And just as was stated, vzw will get the s3, pre orders start the 6th :) jump in and have a good time..;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!