My Razr XT912 stuck on version 2.3.5

jpty01

Reaction score
Hi My Razr XT912 will not update from version 2.3.5 the system version is 6.11.910.XT912. When I try a system update the message says my device is up to date. Contacted Motorola and they say my phone should be on JB and they pushed an update to my phone but it does not work. Will the all in one utility posted on this forum let me update to JB from my version?
Thanks for your help.

OP
jpty01

jpty01

Reaction score
No it's in original form I just purchased the phone online. I had to do a complete restore to get it to come off of demo mode as per the Motorola support team,

xtor

Reaction score
Hi My Razr XT912 will not update from version 2.3.5 the system version is 6.11.910.XT912. When I try a system update the message says my device is up to date. Contacted Motorola and they say my phone should be on JB and they pushed an update to my phone but it does not work. Will the all in one utility posted on this forum let me update to JB from my version?
Thanks for your help.

It may be a bonus your not on jb alot of people complaining about jb, and wanting to go back to ics, of course this happens with every update

razr on 215 leak