My New Helicopter

chops

Reaction score
holy crap yeah right now iam extending my savage x to xl length that costs a little bit of dough

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Second Favorite...I swear this guy should work in marketing for Traxxas

[video=youtube;CU3UoJcESzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3UoJcESzc&feature=related]YouTube - Jetlag2222 Just Another Crazy RC Day[/video]

He breaks out his Helicopter at the end and flies it upside down over his pond :icon_cool:

Last edited:

chops

Reaction score
lol the truck is sick never saw that before both the underwater one and the trax

Last edited:

ROMBOMTHEMAGIC

Reaction score
how far away can the helicopter fly before the reception gives out? i'd love to terrorize my neighbors with that =P

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
CK, you'll love it. Google S107 forum for good tips on battery life and heli mods. Join up if you'd like.
Cool thanks. Ill definitely check it out. Can't wait to get this thing and fly it lol.

Heli mods? Ill be out of control : )

This is going to be some fun.

Sent from my Droid

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
how far away can the helicopter fly before the reception gives out? i'd love to terrorize my neighbors with that =P

I think I read 100 ft. Outside any wind screws with it and sunlight will mess with the IR control. So you have to fly in zero wind and at dusk. Haven't tried mine outside (yet).

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Desso my Helo just came today : )

What forums are you on? (for this Helo that is)

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, you've really got my interest in this. The helicopter looks cool, but too bad it only is good for about 5 minutes.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Desso I got the yellow one as well.....

4 flights so far and I'm pretty good now. It's very responsive and fast. So you can't be heavy handed on the controls.

My dog barks at it as I hover it above him lol

The props send down some hefty down wash for a little bird.

This things great. For $32 it's a steal.

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Yeah it makes for a decent fan. My wife says I should hover it over her when she rides her exercise bike. It does require a light touch, but after a bit you can fly it in the smallest room of the house.
Have fun!

Xcountry

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Z41rEN1a_Tc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z41rEN1a_Tc[/video]

I have alot more fun with the bigger helis!

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Xcountry that is some skill you got there! @OP i believe i have the same one as you (but in red), not sure of the brand, it may be a knockoff. Got it from Thinkgeek.com it does have the gyroscope like yours, really makes for some precise movement, very fun to fly around, gets my cat curious still to this day.

hunter9604

Reaction score
The AR DRONE is, in fact, also controlled by Android, checked it out a few months back

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Second Favorite...I swear this guy should work in marketing for Traxxas

[video=youtube;CU3UoJcESzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU3UoJcESzc&feature=related]YouTube - Jetlag2222 Just Another Crazy RC Day[/video]

He breaks out his Helicopter at the end and flies it upside down over his pond :icon_cool:

how did i ever miss that. "oh my thats a slow a-- boat.... HOLY MUTHA F ..."

we got brushed stampede (old school prolly 1st or 2nd generation) and brushless slash with Green Mamba in it, both down for repair and bigger savings!

Got 1 of these heli's for christmas I suck or its a POS. Says Brookstone on the controller with PHANTOM II on the cockpit sides... fun, but my chiwiennie hates it. She just hears the whine of the power coming on with no prop movement yet and she's all over it like stink on poo..

reminding myself never to let xcountry fly me in a heli... I couldn't tell at first weather you was a outta control or not, but figure it never hit the ground so it must have been all you. KUDOS

Last edited: