My new droidX by vzw. Ver 2.2.1

Forum154x

Reaction score
Hey Im a new android user living in US. Hoping some good advice can help me adapt to the more versatile but much more problematic android platform. I have been using an ipod touch and it quickly became my lifeline so i decided to move on to bigger and better things. However reserved the ipod might have been with its abilities and def made up for it with it's instinctual GUI. Help me people, I love the droid I just cant stand all the troubleshooting, lag time, and interface problems.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to the forum. Stop by the Droid X section for more tips. We'll help answer questions with the trouble shooting and interface. Theres a few threads on lag times and redraws that can be found using the search. A lot of them come down to stop using task killers, if you are. I find it aggravating using iphones and BB's, but thats because I'm used to androids. You'll find it easier the more you use it. If you have any questions, we're here to help.

OP
F

Forum154x

Reaction score
Yeah no im definatly getting the hang of it. A little more investigation is required but there is definatly alot of advantages. This forum has already been tremendous.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome!! the best advice is to just keep using your phone - you'll soon realize what a powerful device you have. also, this place has tons of info and ideas to help you get the most out of it, and even more helpful people willing to show the way. stick around and join in the fun - it's gonna be a great ride!