"my music" icon is missing LOL

reybie

Reaction score
Ok, this is strange, I have motocast enabled and I have My Music on one of my home screens. Yesterday, I noticed it was missing so I added it back to the home screen. Now I just noticed it's not even in my Apps list. Anyone else? This is strange :icon_ devil:

Hmm, I think this is a GO Launcher bug. I put the Music app by Google on the home screen and that disappeared from there also. It's eating it. :D I will have to check the default launcher and see if that works.

This happened to me yesterday out of nowhere. Google Voice icon disappeared from my home screen. Checked app drawer, was also gone. Went to market, searched for Voice, it said "installed" so I pressed "open" from market. Suddenly it was back in my app drawer! Dragged it back out to my home screen, no problems since.

I am also using GO launcher.

I just went ahead and ditched GO Launcher and installed my good old Laucher Pro.

GO Launcher here, and same thing for me with Amazon MP3. The icon just went poof. Thankfully I have the widget on another screen, and it was still working.

UPDATE: go launcher pushed an update last night that fixed the 'missing icon' issue :) I have had no problems since

Back