My first smartphone

AutoCANE

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a proud new owner of a Moto Droid, my first foray into "smartphones" and I love the thing. Of course now I'm reading about all these new Droid phones that are getting ready to drop...

That's ok though, I'm satisfied for now. Now to look into the customizing options!

It's great that there are places like this to share tips / tricks / problem solving!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a proud new owner of a Moto Droid, my first foray into "smartphones" and I love the thing. Of course now I'm reading about all these new Droid phones that are getting ready to drop...

That's ok though, I'm satisfied for now. Now to look into the customizing options!

It's great that there are places like this to share tips / tricks / problem solving!

Yes, new phones are dropping but none of them are as customizable at this point as the Motorola Droid is. You probably got a good price, :welcome: to the forum and enjoy your phone.

OP
AutoCANE

AutoCANE

Reaction score

Yes, new phones are dropping but none of them are as customizable at this point as the Motorola Droid is. You probably got a good price, :welcome: to the forum and enjoy your phone.

You're absolutely right, I got a really, really good price for the phone. And I have to say it is already an indispensable part of my personal and professional life. Best investment I have ever made.

Thanks for the welcome, I am really excited about the customizing options! Great thing you have going on with this forum!