My first android phone :)

Bri7man

Reaction score
Hi my names Brian and I recently got a Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 and I LOVE it!!!! I have it rooted via the xda method and overclocked with setcpu and it's just incredible. :biggrin:
I can't believe what I've been missing out on with my blackberry 9700.. :icon_ nono2:

I'm also thinking of getting the Asus TF700T tablet for school work and watching movies, here's a link to it: ASUS - Tablet- ASUS ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T What do you guys think about that tablet? My budget is $700 right now.

The only issue is that most of my movies are in .mkv format so I hope that won't be too much of a pain. One of the reasons I'm considering a laptop instead, but we'll see.
BTW what do you guys recommend for watching .mkv's on the android?

Thanks and it's good to be apart of the android community! :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You might check out MX Player - it handles several formats...good luck and congrats on the S3!

omar908

Reaction score
Welcome :) glad we have another android user here, and i second mx player should be able to handle mkv. With subs as well

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! :)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums:)

OP
B

Bri7man

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, it looks like I'm also going to be moving forward with the Asus TF700T very soon. :)