my favorite apps, what are yours?

okaytokay1991

Reaction score
Just a video of some of my favorite apps for new android users. If there is any cool apps I miss, let me know;) thanx.

[video=youtube;eaarUGoUvyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaarUGoUvyc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Most utility app I have is

z4root
which allows me to use wifi-tether for free

Wifi tether is an app that saves me a $75 inet bill. Pays for the phone in the savings I have.

I used EasytetherPro (9.99 one time fee) and now that I wirelessly do it, it's obsolete. But pre-rooting my phone, this was my most important app

OP
O

okaytokay1991

Reaction score
Thanx. I've been looking around on the market for awsome apps. Idk what it is...but its like a hobby now. Lol

antmeyerx

Reaction score
After awhile it becomes addicting to look for apps and more fun things to do for your droid. I myself have just put GDE- Home on my phone(few dollars from the market) and i put the windows 7 theme on there i absolutly love it as far as other apps im not to sure, im still like 4 weeks in from getting my first droid. I love Beautiful Widgets and i also love Handcent SMS. Tell me some cool apps/games :D

OP
O

okaytokay1991

Reaction score
AppBrain- an better way to search, browse an define the apps your looking for.

JustPictures!- a different way to view, send an upload ur pictures. I personally like it way better than the default gallery.

CamScanner- you.can take pictures of pages of a book, or anything with words on it, crops it, defines the letters to make it 10 times the better quality to read it.

Im not big on games, but I have a few that I like.

AngryBirds- you probably kno that one.

Pets Live- its pretty much the concept of pokemon, but online. Its ok, but like I said, not huge into games.:/

antmeyerx

Reaction score
AppBrain- an better way to search, browse an define the apps your looking for.

JustPictures!- a different way to view, send an upload ur pictures. I personally like it way better than the default gallery.

I'm going to check out JustPictures! and i LOVE AppBrain