My Droids face paint chip

romulus

Reaction score
I have accidentally dropped my droid and it hasn't done anything that hinders the use, but the cosmetics. The face of the droid in corners are chipping off paint revealing silver marks I have a case which is covering this up, but I like the sleek of my droid, and not having a case on it.
Does the damages go under the warranty and insurance, and I can swap out my phone, or no?

CatsTide

Reaction score
warranty won't cover it but if you want to spend the 90 bucks to get a replacement from assurion just crush it under your foot and file a claim.:)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Does the damages go under the warranty and insurance, and I can swap out my phone, or no?

Cosmetic damage is not covered by anything.

OP
R

romulus

Reaction score
warranty won't cover it but if you want to spend the 90 bucks to get a replacement from assurion just crush it under your foot and file a claim.:)
Well, I am on Verizon, so bah.

Cosmetic damage is not covered by anything.
Well, that just sucks.

Any solutions to this in which I can fix it?

Reaction score
paint it or suck it up. or buy a skin for the phone. you dropping the phone and chipping paint off isnt covered by any insurance on the planet.

OP
R

romulus

Reaction score
paint it or suck it up. or buy a skin for the phone. you dropping the phone and chipping paint off isnt covered by any insurance on the planet.
I think we have already established this. What paint should I use?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Someone said Harley Davidson touch up paint and I think the person was satisfied

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

but have the video camera on hand and post it on youtube after you get your new one :icon_ banana:

OP
R

romulus

Reaction score
Someone said Harley Davidson touch up paint and I think the person was satisfied
Could I possibly get a link on this?

EDIT: Also, I found out that black sharpie works. I am an artist, so I did a little brush pattern, and it works great if you wanna be cheap about it.

Last edited: