My Droid SUX with bluetooth!

phalls

Reaction score
Hey out there!

I have two Droid 2s. They both just don't work with Bluetooth. I've tried four different brands of Bluetooth head sets and none of them work reliably, and the phone, even if paired, will not connect with them. Every time I would want to use one, I would have to go through the whole process of pairing, only to be disappointed by the crappy performance.

I've had phones for years that work very well with Bluetooth. I would hit the button on the ear piece and immediately connect with the phone. Why is it that my hot shot $500 phone can't/won't do that? This is very disappointing to me!

Note that I am not talking about stereo headsets. Just the normal type to make calls with.

I scrapped one of the Droids and bought the Windows phone for this reason. I works PERFECTLY! I would happily return it and get another Droid though because I love all the features and flexibility of the Droid over the Windows. I just really need the Bluetooth capability.

If anyone could help me with this I would be so happy dancedroid:icon_ goofy:

Thanks!

Josefius

Reaction score
I've found I had to turn off my headset and turn off blue tooth on the phone, turn on the bluetooth on the phone, wait about 60 seconds and turn on the headset. But it is annoying sometimes when I call and it doesn't engage in the call and I have to hold the phone to my ear. It seems to be buggy as hell with my Jawbone. Was thinking of getting a Motorola headset, but if it's more widespread, why bother.