My Droid 3 wont turn on?

Leah.Reish

Reaction score
I just got this phone today and when i was trying to start Pandora it shut off. It had had low battery and may have died, but it gave no warning before shutting off and the charging screen is not on. It has been charging for over 20 minutes and am getting no response besides the charging light being on.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That sucks. My X did something similar the first day I got it. It was defective and had a ton of issues. You might have to get another one.

LGX v2.4

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I just got this phone today and when i was trying to start Pandora it shut off. It had had low battery and may have died, but it gave no warning before shutting off and the charging screen is not on. It has been charging for over 20 minutes and am getting no response besides the charging light being on.

I'm sure you have already but take out the battery and put it back in and then try charging.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
have you pulled the battery, left out for a few minutes, then reinsert and try and boot.

Cashiuus

Reaction score
I'm also having the same issue and have removed battery to no avail. I am heading to Verizon tonight to troubleshoot. I've only owned phone for 3 weeks and am thoroughly annoyed.

The_Rick_14

Reaction score
Are you guys charging with the wall charger or off a computer? I've noticed charging from a computer is VERY slow and I also recall reading something on the MOTO FAQs page that recommended using the wall charger whenever possible.