My Apps List.

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
I added screebl simply because it's awesome.

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Personal Assistant
OI Safe
Beautiful Widgets
ShapeWriter
Battery Widget
Glympse
bump
Texts From Last Night

since is seems you are male, I'm not going to mention my shopping related apps ;)

Reaction score
I think someone alredy sed it but taskiller, but ONLY THE ONE BY APOLLO SOFTWARE I've tried the other ones and they don't work well, but with lots of apps your going to need somethin to kill activity to lengthen battery life haha, oh and I would suggest the following apps: remote droid, rock on, and PDANet:)

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Also, I know its a droid newbue question, but how do I unlock my phhone safely to get max processing power?

I haven't done it so someone w/ a little better feel for this type stuff will be able to comment further, but you have to root your droid, and overclock it. If you have the 2.1 OTA update, youj may as well wait awhile, at least that's what I read anyway.

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Personal Assistant
OI Safe
Beautiful Widgets
ShapeWriter
Battery Widget
Glympse
bump
Texts From Last Night

since is seems you are male, I'm not going to mention my shopping related apps ;)

Don't know why you wouldn't mention the shopping apps... I enjoy shopping. And yes I'm married, to my wife. I am not homosexual.

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Personal Assistant
OI Safe
Beautiful Widgets
ShapeWriter
Battery Widget
Glympse
bump
Texts From Last Night

Don't know why you wouldn't mention the shopping apps... I enjoy shopping. And yes I'm married, to my wife. I am not homosexual.

LOL, I wasn't implying that you were homosexual, sorry if it came across that way! ;) I just figured that in most marriages, the wife does the grocery shopping and stuff like that (at least, that's how it is for me, and most of my friends). Anways, here's my other apps (I meant to say originally "shopping and female related apps", rather than just shopping:

OI Shopping list - I've used a bunch of shopping lists, and found this one to be the best. I also keep a to-do list on it. It lets you enter the prices too, so you'll know how much your spending.

My Days Period and Ovulation - keeps track of when you have sex too

Pregnancy Assistant

Mom 2 b Free

(although, I haven't gotten pregnant yet, so haven't had the chance to use those last two yet)

:)

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Personal Assistant
OI Safe
Beautiful Widgets
ShapeWriter
Battery Widget
Glympse
bump
Texts From Last Night

LOL, I wasn't implying that you were homosexual, sorry if it came across that way! ;) I just figured that in most marriages, the wife does the grocery shopping and stuff like that (at least, that's how it is for me, and most of my friends). Anways, here's my other apps (I meant to say originally "shopping and female related apps", rather than just shopping:

OI Shopping list - I've used a bunch of shopping lists, and found this one to be the best. I also keep a to-do list on it. It lets you enter the prices too, so you'll know how much your spending.

My Days Period and Ovulation - keeps track of when you have sex too

Pregnancy Assistant

Mom 2 b Free

(although, I haven't gotten pregnant yet, so haven't had the chance to use those last two yet)

:)

OI Shopping is sexy. Even coming form a guy LOL - Thanks for that one.

Going to check out this google gestures.

JVSEDI

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting an Auto Reply App. I have been researching them for awhile but still cannot decide. Does anyone use any of these apps? When I read all the App Lists that people post, I only saw Unavailable on one person's list. Does anyone use or know someone who uses MokiReply, Unavailable, SAM-Test Auto Reply, Alfred by Polar Bear Software (this is not in the Market, but available on AndroidGuys.com), dgaway, The Operator, etc. I have read the reviews of people who have purchased them, but still not much help. For everyone who likes it, there's one who doesn't. I figured people on this forum are more knowledgeable than the majority of the people who downloaded them and used them. Some had no idea how to even use the App. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

apastuszak

Reaction score
You guys should use appbrain to generate your app list and post it. Here is my appbrain app list. It has some duplicates that need to get cleaned up, but here it is:

apastuszak's Apps on the phone

Phone: Droid
92 total, 88 free (95%), 4 paid (4%), 70MB total size, $10.99 total price

View this app list on AppBrain

Last edited:
OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
See original post for appbrain list.

Last edited: