my antivirus pro

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
does anyone use this app? is it worth the 10 dollars? will it detect all and any spyware or monitoring programs?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Sir, do a google search for reported viruses or spyware on the android, or any phone, operating system and you tell me the results.

Ok...i didnt mean to offend anyone, but the short answer is no, no, and no. Save your money and battery life.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G

OP
J

Jug the Thug

Reaction score
Sir, do a google search for reported viruses or spyware on the android, or any phone, operating system and you tell me the results.

Ok...i didnt mean to offend anyone, but the short answer is no, no, and no. Save your money and battery life.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G
theres actually quite a few powerful monitoring programs like spybubble.

PARick

Reaction score
does anyone use this app? is it worth the 10 dollars? will it detect all and any spyware or monitoring programs?

I used this one, but like Lookout better. It is only a matter of time before a virus attacks Droids, and I would rather be safe than sorry.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just remember when your phone starts acting screwy or sluggish, it's the anti-virus app. I've been doing this for a long time and I can not tell you how often this happens. In fact you can look back and you will find the first question that is asked in such situations is; "Do you have either a Task Manager or an Anti-Virus app installed?".

Good luck and enjoy your phone!! (that is not sarcasm, I really am wishing you good luck and hope you enjoy your phone):)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just remember when your phone starts acting screwy or sluggish, it's the anti-virus app. I've been doing this for a long time and I can not tell you how often this happens. In fact you can look back and you will find the first question that is asked in such situations is; "Do you have either a Task Manager or an Anti-Virus app installed?".

Good luck and enjoy your phone!! (that is not sarcasm, I really am wishing you good luck and hope you enjoy your phone):)

+100

Antivirus programs are real resource hogs and totally unnecessary.