My 30 day review of Life with Droid - for the potential buyer.

bluedust

Reaction score
Everyone is certainly going to have a opinion about this phone. A lot comes from experiences they've had with past phones. And some of the problems some experience, exchange that phone! Too many people are having good experiences with this phone.

Yeah, the Droid's public opinion has been overwhelmingly positive. We all know it has issues, but it's a new phone, and it shows way too much promise for me to ever take back.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
My problem with predictive is sometimes I miss it ... with humourus texting results of course.

Before I loaded dolphin and could resize a page quickly and be able to tap the link I wanted, I would use the phys KB for the nav buttons, I still make use of it on occasion, but I happen to like the default landscape VKB, very nice!

I think the OP gave his honest opinion of his experiences so far, if you look at it in that way, it was basically a review, he leaves you to form your own opinion of the phone.

bluedust

Reaction score
My problem with predictive is sometimes I miss it ... with humourus texting results of course.

Before I loaded dolphin and could resize a page quickly and be able to tap the link I wanted, I would use the phys KB for the nav buttons, I still make use of it on occasion, but I happen to like the default landscape VKB, very nice!

I think the OP gave his honest opinion of his experiences so far, if you look at it in that way, it was basically a review, he leaves you to form your own opinion of the phone.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I just wanted to say I have no problem with OP's opinion, and I agree with a lot of it.

Luckily so far it seems the Droid community is lightyears ahead of iPhone's, and the phone kicks ass anyway, so I can ignore the shortcomings for now.

souljerr

Reaction score
Even though I haven't had the same issues as the OP it's good to see his feedback. The reason this forum is such a cool place to hang out iis folks can give their opinions and not get roasted for them. We all know how great the phone is so it's all good.

bluedust

Reaction score
Even though I haven't had the same issues as the OP it's good to see his feedback. The reason this forum is such a cool place to hang out iis folks can give their opinions and not get roasted for them. We all know how great the phone is so it's all good.

I just hope the Droid community doesn't turn into the rabid fanboi applebot collective, so far so good.

eliassami5

Reaction score

I just hope the Droid community doesn't turn into the rabid fanboi applebot collective, so far so good.

LOL quoted for truth