My 2nd Droid - Early issues

Habs Forever

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I activated my replacement Moto Droid today after Verizon mailed me a new one, I was having a bunch of weird little problems with my old one. I got all my contacts back successfully through Google, and put in my old SD card to retrieve my old pictures. However, even though I turned the "Sync with Existing Contacts" option on, my whole address book is still not showing any pictures, although most if not all are correctly linked to their Facebook profiles. I know this is no big deal, it's just annoying.

Is there anything I can do fix this? Also, any advice on my second try at the Droid? I loved my 7 months with my first one, I just ran into a ton of tiny issues at the end, I probably don't need much help.

Although I would like to look into rooting it soon...

Well thanks for any help guys, much appreciated.

eliassami5

Reaction score
just let the phone do its thing for about an hour or so, then go back and check that your contacts have synced. If not then go into settings then accounts and delete your facebook account. Then sign back in and try again, it should work then after about an hour, its not instantaneous so dont be checking it every 10 min, just let it be and it will take care of itself.