Must be rebooted

slwilliams

Reaction score
Has anyone else experiencing that your phone must be powered off and on in order for it to work correctly? For example sometimes the internet will move extremely slow and I must power the phone off and on. Or when I hit snooze on the alarm setting the phone screen just goes black and will not work. Also when I power off/on I began to receive text and emails that I had never received. Anyone else?

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

RevivaL

Reaction score
I used to have the text problem on my old droid before this one, but since I rooted and removed a whole bunch of stuff everything has been fine.

The only problem I've had with this is I bought it friday, then yesterday I already had dust that had gotten under my screen. I had to do an exchange on it, but that was easy.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

golfdr

Reaction score
Reboot issue

I have experienced a similar issue....only once so far. I received a call, answered but had no connection. Then tried to call the person and had no connection. I also tried other numbers and had the same issue. I then rebooted the phone and it worked fine.I just hope this was an isolated experience.