music though bluetooth

WILDO823

Reaction score
how do i lison to music though bluetooth

Does anyone know how to play my music or pandora though my bluetooth Plantronics headset so i dont have to buy a new bluetooth

Last edited:

f1rm3

Reaction score
Ive tried playing with that concept and FAILD. But all Moto Bluetooth products work great:
-Moto S605 Stereo Clip
-Moto S9 In-Ear HeadSet
-Moto HT820 On-Ear HeadSet

Hope this helps.

B

bthomp21

I tried to play music through my car's Bluetooth, possible?

Sorry for thread jack

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

Sorry for thread jack

It's dependent upon your head-unit. It has to support BT media streaming. Most OEM units will not support media but a few will. Aftermarket units differ greatly but generally the higher end units will. Anything more than a few years old will likely only support phone/voice connections and not media.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blueant Q1 is awesome. It plays my music and has speed dial :D

B

bthomp21

Sorry for thread jack

It's dependent upon your head-unit. It has to support BT media streaming. Most OEM units will not support media but a few will. Aftermarket units differ greatly but generally the higher end units will. Anything more than a few years old will likely only support phone/voice connections and not media.

Thanks. Its a few years old so that's probably it

cyber3d

Reaction score
I have the Plantronics Voyager 855 headset and all I need to do is make sure it is discovered by the Droid and it redirects the speaker to the headset automatically. So, I can play movies, music, full function phone use. This headset is A2DP stereo and that is what you need to make it work.

My car has a Pioneer AVH P5900DVD and once it is paired I can listen to the Droid's audio through it's speaker system.

Neupy

Reaction score
Yeah I have a pair of rocketfish mobile headphones....they work awsome and can use em to make calls to etc but ive never tried em for that purpose...and I have at least 4 friends that use them for playing PS3 online

Sal R.

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to play my music or pandora though my bluetooth Plantronics headset so i dont have to buy a new bluetooth

You'll have to check to see if the Plantronics headset you currently have supports A2DP to be able to play media thru them. If not, you'll need to be buy a compatible unit.