Music sync with iTunes when connected to computer via USB?

aznrabbitz

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to get the all the music files to sync onto the phone every time I connect the phone to my pc? I want the music files to be physically ON my phone, like how the iPhone works with iTunes and NOT just stream it over MotoCast. Thanks in advance.

droidvip

Reaction score
Motocast can be used via USB as well. When you connect it will ask from the file path, just point of to itunes. Worked perfectly from me. I sync all my itunes playlists.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
A

aznrabbitz

Reaction score
Motocast can be used via USB as well. When you connect it will ask from the file path, just point of to itunes. Worked perfectly from me. I sync all my itunes playlists.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MotoCast dropped the music files onto your phone storage? because I couldn't get it to sync the files onto my phone, everything was showing as being streamed. So I dropped the files onto my phone using a Verizon software.

droidvip

Reaction score
When you connect via USB an icon shows up in the tray by the clock looks like phone with a red target on it. Right click and select Launch MotoCast USB. From there you can access all windows folders and point to wherever you wish.

jtpowell

Reaction score
You can also just drag and drop from an iTunes to the phone when it's mounted USB. I prefer Google Music. All my music library wherever the heck I'm at.

KidGuglio

Reaction score
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp1I9wgsxU

try with this free way, watch and follow it.