music starts playing after call ends - anybody know why

cndowney77

Reaction score
My husband and I are both having a similar issue on our Droid phones. After ending a call while on our bluetooth headsets, music will start playing. We both have stock phones and have updated to 2.2. We do have music on our phones but don't normally listen to it. We are not listening to music prior to the phone call. On the rare occasion when we do listen we use the standard music app. This did not start until after updating to 2.2.

Any suggestions on how to stop the music from playing after a phone call?

doyling

Reaction score
I am going through the same thing for a few years now. I have a Motorola H17 Bluetooth, and two phones connecting to it. My personal phone Galaxy S3 is phone 1, and my work phone, Blackberry Storm, is phone 2. Frequently when ending a conversation on the Blackberry Phone 2, my GS3 will start to play through the blue-tooth Not always, but frequently. I noticed that if I set the BB as phone 1 and the GS3 as phone 2, I don't have this problem. I prefer the Galaxy as phone 1 because I like having the GPS navigation through the blue-tooth and when at work can listen to MLB and such. I first began to notice this problem on my last phone, HTC Incredible and was hoping it would stop after software updates, 2.1 to 2.2 to 2.3 same difference. Then when I got my GS3 thought it would be fixed. NOPE. I have been finding threads back to 2009 on this problem. GRRR come on Google, you can do better.