Music Junk - anyone else having issues?

linkinkohl02

Reaction score
I love the app music junk. It finds everything I'm looking for, and it's simple. Here's my problem (and I'm not the only one with this issue):

When I download, it says my SD card is full and it stops the downloads, or downloads partially. I have checked my SD card, and I have 13gig available, so obviously this isn't correct. I am, however, still able to download from fildo when this error comes up on music junk. When this first started happening, I went ahead and deleted some songs, and was able to download again.

Any help someone can give me would be great. Thanks!

Model: Droid
Android system: Froyo 2.2 (I believe - it came stock with the original, and I received the upgrade in August)

I am NOT rooted.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I am having this same problem. It worked fine last week, I have 10.5 gigs free.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i haven't had the sdcard storage error msg problem. however, i do have the newer version, but in settings it won't allow me to check the "fetch album art automatically" button - any idea why??

Big Cam

Reaction score
i haven't had the sdcard storage error msg problem. however, i do have the newer version, but in settings it won't allow me to check the "fetch album art automatically" button - any idea why??
That's a new feature to me, but it is also greyed out on my latest version.

Although, I've downlaoded two songs on this newer version adn one of them had the album art, so it's kind of hit or miss.

I still use itag to sort all my music and get any missing album art.

itag is on the marketplace.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i use album art grabber, but was just hoping to eliminate a second step/another app. thanks for the info - i'm just glad i wasn't missing something simple! :)