Flash Player and Music Junk issue (separate issues)

linkinkohl02

Reaction score
First issue: I have music junk, and am able to download fine, but after a few songs it says my SD card is full and it doesn't complete the downloads. I have gone through and deleted music and can download again, but that space gets filled up. My SD card has 13 gig available, so this is untrue. Can someone explain what is going on?

Second issue: I try to download the newest version of flash from adobe on my phone through the droid market. Each time I try to do this, it takes me to the next screen to download, but shows it is already downloading (even though the bar showing progress never moves). When I try to cancel this download, the market force closes. It's been happening since the release came out. Can anyone tell me anything about that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Jdotme

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Flash has been downloading for over a week now and when I try to quit it force closes.

gujupmp88

Reaction score
the market FC happened to me too. instead of clicking on the flash app in the downloads screen, long press on it and select cancel download that way. it won't force close and then you can go into it again and re-download it.

everstar80

Reaction score
There are similar threads in the forum, I think the tech issues and support where they have discussed several people having problems with the froyo 2.2 update. Search through some of them to see if they found any solutions. And let them know if you're rooted or not. Hope that helps.