Multiple Sent Email Problem!

jraggio

Reaction score
I ended up having my yahoo mail POP forwarded to gmail Working well so far. This way I essentially am going to use gmail exclusively without needing to tell all my friends and registered accounts about the change. working well so far.

sjdazed

Reaction score
It seems to add a "sent" mail after every refresh on the droid..... very frustrating....

fwiw

Reaction score
Problem appears to be solved with 2.0.1

The 2.0.1 update was applied to my phone and one hour later I can confirm that the multiple sent email issue seems to have been resolved.

seeker222

Reaction score
Waiting

I hope that solves my problem as well. Waiting patiently for the update...

jmp

Reaction score
The 2.0.1 update, as well as the remove account / add account did not fix the problem for me.

seeker222

Reaction score
Not Yet...

The 2.0.1 update, as well as the remove account / add account did not fix the problem for me.

Nor did it work for me, still getting all those sent items!! Bummer, I was excited that this issue was supposed to be solved.

gunnut

Reaction score
any further updates on this issue? I just happened to notice my phone doing the same thing with my yahoo account........

jraggio

Reaction score
Using k9 worked for me. It's free and is a nice app as well. Did not have the multiple snet items problem with k9.

I ended up forwarding my yahoo to gmail and will use it going forward. I'm drinking the Googleaide full force now. Even rocking the Google Voice app now too.

John

girl1der

Reaction score
Multiple iterations of sent mail AND mixing email messages

I just received my Droid on 12/31 and I'm having the same issue. Any messages sent from the device are sent 9 times or more. On top of that, when I click on 1 message in the Combined Inbox or the individual account, message will open but the body will have the contents of another message. Today, I responded to a friend's email on 1 account but it forwarded the message body from another email message and account. I liked the features but this alone is enough to make me return to my blackberry.

rscalise

Reaction score
Seeing this issue as well

Everyone,

Manage several EVO Shift Droid phones and am seeing this issue as engineeriners on my company are trying to send a email with a picture attached. From what they are telling me it appears to be linked to mobile communictaions as when we do the same function connected to a wifi network with a faster, consistant connection the message and attachement goes through fast and the recipent gets only one message with one attachement.

We have not tried with 4g but I'm thinking many of you have and are seeing this issue.

It's almost like the on again off again mobile communictaions are causing the delivery to restart sending the recipent a piece of the email with each try.

Have any of you seen this issue stop on a wifi connection as well?

Thanks, Rob