multiplayer games???

tdog7879

Reaction score
Are there any mulitplayer games where you can play against a friend? Or a online game??

Diordna

Reaction score
Got to try out.. "What the Doodle?!"

It's a pictionary type online game where it's you verse 4 other people a game and takes turns people drawing out a word and whoever types it in first gets points for I think 10 rounds. It finds people real fast too, theres always a lot of people playing.
There is a lite version of it, which is all you need anyways :)

I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

halopower

Reaction score
Homerun Battle 3D
You can play arcade style homerun derby, collect gold balls to buy better bats,helmets,uniforms and other gear. You can also play Online with either friends or random people all around the world. I personally love this game play with friends and family. Play against my brother that owns a iphone so have fun "Droid vs. Iphone" battles. It is a little pricey at $4.99 but i consider it the best game out for the droid. Hope this helps you.

btw, Droid wins over iphone...... at least in my case in this game :icon_ banana:

digerati

Reaction score
Homerun Battle 3D
You can play arcade style homerun derby, collect gold balls to buy better bats,helmets,uniforms and other gear. You can also play Online with either friends or random people all around the world. I personally love this game play with friends and family. Play against my brother that owns a iphone so have fun "Droid vs. Iphone" battles. It is a little pricey at $4.99 but i consider it the best game out for the droid. Hope this helps you.

btw, Droid wins over iphone...... at least in my case in this game :icon_ banana:

This game is awesome! I looked it up after I read your post and I just stopped playing it after about an hour. It is well worth the $5 in my opinion.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
battle sea isn't bad either, but you need to be on the same wireless network as your friend.

NeutronBomb

Reaction score
Homerun Battle 3D

Hit me up for a game sometime if you ever see me on. Name on there is Mildern I'm currently ranked about 900. A few guys at work with iphones turned me on to this game about a month ago.. I was jealous after playing it on their phones till a few days later it showed up on the android market. Now I own them at it. Just sucks playing the top rated people online because the iphone version has more uniforms/bats/upgrades available so it's a bit unfair atm.

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
I just found checkers online...it pretty cool ..has a chat feature

halopower

Reaction score
Hit me up for a game sometime if you ever see me on. Name on there is Mildern I'm currently ranked about 900. A few guys at work with iphones turned me on to this game about a month ago.. I was jealous after playing it on their phones till a few days later it showed up on the android market. Now I own them at it. Just sucks playing the top rated people online because the iphone version has more uniforms/bats/upgrades available so it's a bit unfair atm.[/QUOTE]

Just Added you as a rival, my name is Varios
add me and when i see you on, would be fun challenging some of you.