Multimedia Docking Station

cshotter

Reaction score
I now have a Droid 2 and as a result will be selling my Multimedia Docking Station for the original Droid. Would anyone be willing to buy this for 20.00 plus shipping? I literally used this thing twice. If you are interested or want to send me your best offer please let me know. I am a college student so money is a little short at the moment. Thanks for everyone's help.

OP
cshotter

cshotter

Reaction score
Too much?

Am I asking too much for this? Is anyone interested in possibly offering me lower?

Jejackson

Reaction score
I got my D1 dock off of craigslist for 15 bucks and a 5 minute drive. The seller went with sprint instead and therefore no longer needed it.

Why did you only use it twice? It makes a good clock for the bedside or companion for a stereo with an aux input.

OP
cshotter

cshotter

Reaction score
Main reason that I didn't use it was because of my case. It got annoying to me to have to remove the cover in order for it to fit.

Anyone out there that may wanna buy this for 15? If you are around Pittsburgh we can meet up, else wise I would ship it.

MD MC

Reaction score
its 15.49 on Amazon with free shipping, just bought one the other day. I would think 10 plus shipping is more fair price for used product.