Multimedia Dock Apps?

jamez14

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any apps out there for when you put your phone on the Multimedia dock, besides just the stock "clock" app?

I'm running rooted 2.2 and am looking for maybe something a little better than what comes stock. Thanks!

Ozzie

Reaction score
bump for this one...I am using docks and would like some tweaks for it.

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Search the market for Alarm Clock Plus V1/V2. There is both a free and paid version for each.

pittdude

Reaction score
Search the market for Alarm Clock Plus V1/V2. There is both a free and paid version for each.
Thank you! This is exactly what I have been looking for!
icon_%20banana.gif

Ozzie

Reaction score
Thanks guys...anything else you may know of to tweak that screen would be appreciated.

Ozzie

Reaction score
I have a dock mounted in my truck...tried the GPS today, set it up, put it in the dock and it went away...no settings to keep it active in the dock and I can't program it in the dock...crap.

I refuse to use a windshield mount...there has to be some way to make these docks play nice.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Using what, the stock dock app? You know you can just press the back button right? I always put my phone on the dock to let it charge over night. The dock app appears, but I back out and keep AIM open..

KELLYSGIRL

Reaction score
does anyone know if you put the droid x in the dock to charge at night, do you have to turn it off to fully charge or can you leave it on?