Multi view....

Roget83

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems updating. Both of my S3's will not download the update. I have tried twice on both of them after a hour of them trying to update it only shows 2 to 4% and then they both just stops. Anybodys have any suggestions that could help me out

I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?

wheeler062505

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems updating. Both of my S3's will not download the update. I have tried twice on both of them after a hour of them trying to update it only shows 2 to 4% and then they both just stops. Anybodys have any suggestions that could help me out

I used wifi to download mine and everything seems to be working as it should.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Are you in WiFi?

I have tried wifi and 4g. I got my son's to download the update but my wife's s3 still won't download it. She is starting to get mad because she loves the multi Window on my note 2 and she got excited when I told her that she would have it on her S3 today.

OP
Claudzion

Claudzion

Reaction score
I just got it over 4g no problems. NOT all apps do NOT support the multi window. However I'm glad we got it. I like to think my phone call had some baring. ;)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I just got it over 4g no problems. NOT all apps do NOT support the multi window. However I'm glad we got it. I like to think my phone call had some baring. ;)

I really don't understand why members are boy thanking you.. You did kick it off.. One call and update 2 days later.. Woohoo!

Noted 2x~4 beta

mettech

Reaction score
Nice job!! Would you now call about 4.2?:happy3: