Multi Touch Basic Apps

sahilm

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any app that alters the basic apps to support multi touch (or pinching) ? I know that Android 2.0 supports multi touch, and I have used picsay on my DROID and it has pinching. I just want to know if anyone knows if anyone knows if this type of app is even in development, for example the browser.

thanks,
:motdroidhoriz: owner

Randomocity

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and your question isnt too difficult to answer. Unfortunately, unless VZW/Google decides to put in multitouch to the main browser, which it probably wont out of patent reasons, you'll have to wait for a 3rd party browser like Steel or Dolphin to implement this. The API is there, so it definitely can be done, its just a question of people taking advantage of it.

Give it a few weeks.

OP
S

sahilm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and your question isnt too difficult to answer. Unfortunately, unless VZW/Google decides to put in multitouch to the main browser, which it probably wont out of patent reasons, you'll have to wait for a 3rd party browser like Steel or Dolphin to implement this. The API is there, so it definitely can be done, its just a question of people taking advantage of it.

Give it a few weeks.

Thanks, this helps!