MS Office

brian

Reaction score
I will be getting the Verizon unit in a few weeks. What do I need to add to view and edit MS office files?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I forgot to mention in my prior posting, that if all you need is to view the files you can just get the DOCUMENTSTOGO lite version, which is free, and allows you to view all the files just not make any changes.

ebean

Reaction score
ok...i'm a little dense this morning. can you explain the syncing process for this? i looked on dataviz site and it says that it does not support bi-directional syncing for this. for those of us who are standalone, how do we get our word docs and pdf files back and forth from our computers to our droid to our computers again so everything is the same on both platforms? please explain whilst handing me another cup of coffee!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok...i'm a little dense this morning. can you explain the syncing process for this? i looked on dataviz site and it says that it does not support bi-directional syncing for this. for those of us who are standalone, how do we get our word docs and pdf files back and forth from our computers to our droid to our computers again so everything is the same on both platforms? please explain whilst handing me another cup of coffee!

Forward them in an email is the easiet. Or transfer maybe direct from the PC.

How to Sync Outlook with T-Mobile G1 Android Phone Automatically

there is a this link on how to move the email and contacts back and fourth. Hopefully it will be pretty close to that

ScooterG

Reaction score

That would be called Google Docs. You're gonna have to make the move to Google my friend! :hail:

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
What I really need is an app that will allow me to run an Excel spreadsheet with Visual Basic custom function macros.

Anyone know if I can do this?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not seeing anything specifically that states on any of the apps i've looked while researching this.

DaHarder

Reaction score
I just purchased DocumentsToGo FULL for US 14.99, and find it to be quite comprehensive.

Well worth the money IMO.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
I bought Documents2go full version also and everything I've tried works except for the spreadsheet. It's got a serious problem with displaying data correctly.