MPOW ISSUES

JCMadison

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I see 'ads' on here for MPOW headsets, and I have 2 myself. The issue is they will not pair with my Z Force. One set pairs with my LG tablet, the Cheetah but isn't even recognized by my Droid, let alone pair. The other pair, the over the ear stereo headphones is recognized but just won't pair. Anyone else having these issues? Thank you

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the Forum! :)

Can you get any BT device to pair with your phone? I have 6 devices paired with my Z Force and all work fine. I have seen some posts on the Moto Forum about some users having BT troubles with their Z force, but mine has worked very well since Day 1. I'll have to see if I still have that pair of Mpow headphones I bought based on the recommendations from the previous threads here, and see if they will connect to my phone.

You could try turning Off Bluetooth scanning in Settings > Location > 3 Dot menu > Scanning

OP
J

JCMadison

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I do, I've got a Motorola handsfree earpiece, and it works great, now with 2 different Motorola Droids. I'll try your suggestion. Thank you, have a great day

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I do, I've got a Motorola handsfree earpiece, and it works great, now with 2 different Motorola Droids. I'll try your suggestion. Thank you, have a great day
I've had the same Moto HX550 headset with three different Droid phones now, and like it a lot.

At least it sounds like Bluetooth is working on your phone, and not completely broken. That's a good sign. I wonder if it's something specific with the headphones, or the Moto Z? I just asked my daughter where the Mpow BT headphones are, and she informed me they are lost. So I don't have any Mpow products to test with.

Maybe another forum member has a Moto Z and some MPOW headphones, and can chime in?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk