mp3 player ??

james

Reaction score
anyone know a good mp3 media player for the droid? I've downloaded just about everyone available from the droid "store" and only 1 actually played the mp3 but didnt have a playlist feature...

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Stigy

Reaction score
Some say it lacks the visual appeal of the iPod...

I liked RockOn for my G1 -- didn't download it yet for the Droid, but I can only assume it looks 10x better on this screen.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Stigy

Reaction score
You can also check out the RockOn Music Player -- it was what I used on my G1 and its AWESOME!

Pay Version: RockOn Music Player v1.4.8 Application for Android | Multimedia
Lite Version: RockOn Music Player Lite v1.3.2 Application for Android | Multimedia

Screenshots here:
RockOn for Android

Stigy,
Can you create play lists (folders)?
Thanks
Chach

Will re-download after work tonight and check if playlist creation is supported. His website seems to indicate that playlists are supported, but not sure if playlist CREATION is...

RockOn for Android

OP
J

james

Reaction score
Well I had FTP'd music files from my pc to the droid. Since I had not plugged in the USB cable and first mounted the SD card, the droid player was not able to see the mp3's. After I plugged the cable in and mounted the sd card then droid could see my existing mp3's on the card....

It's a bit strange considering in normal environments, when an HD/storage device requires mounting, you can't use it at all until it is mounted. I was able to use a file explorer to find and play the mp3's before I mounted. It's just that the droid didn't see the files until I followed the process above.....