MP3 playback = airtime minutes?

nivensid

Reaction score
First, how do you put the music in the MP3 and does it use air time when you play back your songs? Be nice, new here and to the phone alsodancedroid

RemyL75

Reaction score
First, how do you put the music in the MP3 and does it use air time when you play back your songs? Be nice, new here and to the phone alsodancedroid
Connect your Droid to your computer with the sync/charge cable that came with it. You should then get a notice that says USB Connected on your Droid. Pull down the notification bar and you will clearly see the USB notification. press is once and it will ask you to mount your MicroSD card. Press Mount. Then your computer will say you have a new thumbdrive connected. Click on it to open and you can drag and drop your MP3s to your card.

I would suggest creating a Music Folder and dropping them in there. In case you want to root and install custom roms later you won't have to search through your music to get to any files you add to the main directory of your card. I hope this helps. Good Luck and Welcome to the Jungle dancedroid

korp

Reaction score
...or use a sync app.

First, how do you put the music in the MP3 and does it use air time when you play back your songs?
Nope. Only voice calls use voice minutes.
Yup ... only when you use the phone app are you using minutes.

If you use something like pandora you are using the data package they force you to buy with the phone.

OP
N

nivensid

Reaction score
Thanks everyone will give it a try.... who knows I may start to like this thing after all since they will not let me trade for another. I have used my one time trade in when I got the droid so it is mine for 2 years.