Moving to Thunderbolt :)

CC268

Reaction score
Well this afternoon I went swimming for about 20 minutes, not realizing I had my Fascinate in my pocket :(...Unfortunately insurance claims was all used up so I bought myself the Thunderbolt using one of our updates! I LOVED my Fascinate and if you haven't checked out the MIUI Wiz ROM I encourage you to do so as it was my last ROM I used and I loved it. Anyways, I will be moving on to the Thunderbolt now, not sure if I will root it at first, but we will see

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well this afternoon I went swimming for about 20 minutes, not realizing I had my Fascinate in my pocket :(...Unfortunately insurance claims was all used up so I bought myself the Thunderbolt using one of our updates! I LOVED my Fascinate and if you haven't checked out the MIUI Wiz ROM I encourage you to do so as it was my last ROM I used and I loved it. Anyways, I will be moving on to the Thunderbolt now, not sure if I will root it at first, but we will see
You will def love the TBolt...thats what im rocking now.....its awesome....you have to manually root, i mean there is a one click on the PC but youd be better off doing it manually.... [ROOT] MR1/OTA PermRoot + Unlock Bootloader - Safer/Easier 5/12/2011 - xda-developers

Also if you have troubles or questions you can ask me or go here for live IRC chat and help http://chat.andirc.net:9090/?channels=thunderbolt

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score
You will def love the TBolt...thats what im rocking now.....its awesome....you have to manually root, i mean there is a one click on the PC but youd be better off doing it manually.... [ROOT] MR1/OTA PermRoot + Unlock Bootloader - Safer/Easier 5/12/2011 - xda-developers

Also if you have troubles or questions you can ask me or go here for live IRC chat and help http://chat.andirc.net:9090/?channels=thunderbolt

haha thanks Tapout!! You've always had me covered on any questions I have had on this site, I really appreciate it!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

haha thanks Tapout!! You've always had me covered on any questions I have had on this site, I really appreciate it!

no prob at all

GSdub510

Reaction score
Damn, haha. Question though, hows the screen compared to the superAMOLED?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well its def no SuperAmoled but its nice...well lit, good brightness and auto brightness settings, great viewing angles....I like it but def looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy S 2....twin 1.2ghz processors and SuperAmoledPlus

OP
CC268

CC268

Reaction score

Well its def no SuperAmoled but its nice...well lit, good brightness and auto brightness settings, great viewing angles....I like it but def looking forward to the Samsung Galaxy S 2....twin 1.2ghz processors and SuperAmoledPlus

haha I hate technology there is always something better out, and I will definitely have this phone for two years. I messaged you today on IRC but I had to leave, but could you possibly help me/ walk me through the TB root process sometime?