Moved to an S5

lwags67

Reaction score
What a phone. M was good 2 years ago but it is sorely lacking now and is just a basic smartphone now.

Been phun.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
Wow. Enjoy your Galaxy S5. Sadly, I can't get a new phone until May 2015 (end of contract date). Verizon Edge is a bad deal for a new phone before end of contract. I think The Razr M was a good phone 2 years ago and it still is but its becoming obsolete. Im planning to get the Google Ara which Google is planning to release by January 2015. Or I'll get a Moto X 2014.

OP
L

lwags67

Reaction score
Wow. Enjoy your Galaxy S5. Sadly, I can't get a new phone until May 2015 (end of contract date). Verizon Edge is a bad deal for a new phone before end of contract. I think The Razr M was a good phone 2 years ago and it still is but its becoming obsolete. Im planning to get the Google Ara which Google is planning to release by January 2015. Or I'll get a Moto X 2014.
I have to wait a long time to finally upgrade. Tried once early and Verizon said NO.
The S5 is simply unbelievable compared to the M. Not knocking the M, but technology is moving so fast. The M is just outdated. Almost a basic smartphone now. Was not that two years ago. Comparable to an iPhone5 if I remember.

droideddie13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 6
I have to wait a long time to finally upgrade. Tried once early and Verizon said NO.
The S5 is simply unbelievable compared to the M. Not knocking the M, but technology is moving so fast. The M is just outdated. Almost a basic smartphone now. Was not that two years ago. Comparable to an iPhone5 if I remember.
Bottom line is if you want to keep up with the latest smartphones, don't get a two year contract. Unfortunately, its expensive to avoid contracts.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
The S5 is a nice phone. It's a bit too small for me, but the wife loves hers. It's her first Android phone after all of the years with iPhones and she has been digging it.